Yo whats up!
I’m here again with another DIY using a Burda Style pattern. The original pattern was designed to make chino pants, but this time I made them using a different fabric for dress pants. I realized the other day that I didn’t own a part of white dress pants and I usually don’t make many garments out of solids. I reached pass all my plaid and floral prints and grabbed the most basic color I had.
To be honest I made a matching vest to go with the pants, but I didn’t like them style together. The outfit looked like I was a member of a local band playing at a wedding with a low budget lol. So, I decided to style them separate and today you get the pants.